Sunday, April 27, 2008

Preserve your fruits and vegetables!


(Just a couple minutes ago someone sent me an email.)

Preserve your fruits and vegetables!

My Indonesian mate loves me so much that she shared with me a week ago that she tested a way to preserve fruits and vegetables, which she said was one of my untie who teach her when she baby-sit at one family in KL, that family was using 'aluminum coated plastic bags' to keep their fruits and vegetables for weeks and its still fresh!!! It’s so amazing.

I thought it’s a good idea to safe some unwanted resource which most people would throw them away without 2nd thought. Here I am sharing with you the usefulness of the unwanted resource in action.

Here is the kind of aluminum coated plastic bag from Quaker Oat. You can use any other aluminum coated bag would do.


You can put plenty of fruits and/or vegetables in it.

Look at what my mate found. After 1 week the vegetables are still fresh!!! Amazing!!! Isn't it???! No dehydration at all.

Look at the vegetables. They are still very fresh without any dehydration at all.


But don't fold or seal the opening of the bag. Just leave the bag open and it will do the magic work for you already. Try it out. You would sure like it very much too.

Instead of throwing the useful things away, re-use it again, and you will be inherently joining the group of 'saving the mother-earth' campaign too.

No comments: